Bravo 1.6 SX Front door handles, paint and towbar

Currently reading:
Bravo 1.6 SX Front door handles, paint and towbar

M

Mike Gartside

I know a few people have posted up about door handles and such, i also need some, i was thinking alfa 147 handles but i didnt know how they would look so i have a few queries re this:-

1. Has anyone replaced the handles on a Light Blue bravo to Chrome

2. When spraying the handles have you just used black paint or the colour coded paint, if the colour coded paint has been used what is the best paint, i have heard bad reviews re halfords mix and match stuff!

3. Does anyone have any, my car has central locking but i wont be de lokcing it.

4. The drivers door has faded a lot, has anyone ever tried paint repairs or re lacquring the doors, again what paint was used and how well was it done?

5. LAst questionc- does anyone have a towbar for sale and how much, only single electrics needed

Sorry for all the questions but i thought i would stick them allin one post, i am a member, ,my username is mikeandali72 but i have forgot my password and am at work so cannot reset it.

Cheers guys

Mike

1: Yes: -
FB4.JPG

2: Satin black from Halfords is fine: -
DSCN0746.JPG

Others I can't answer for ya.

ozric.jpg

"Doctor said to give up Keee-Babs. I said 'No, no-no'"
cheers.gif

My Members Page

Cheers for that,
The blue car is my colour, do you know what paint was used to colour in the mirror sides and parts of the bumper?? It looks really good.

Cheers

Mike