Brava running rough

Currently reading:
Brava running rough

G

Greg Crisp

Heya guys, thought i had simple issue of bad plug/lead but replaced them and cylinder one still dosent seem to be running right. Im thinking injector, but wouldnt this show as a dash light?. Anything else i have overlooked?
Cheers Greg

Coil pack can be the problem also and what engine is it can help with the answers.

sven3.jpg

Members Site ---------My Site

Heya, it's a 1.6 16v 103bhp model, is the coilpack the blocky part that the ht leads all go into? Cheers Greg

Heya, I think my coil pack is working as all plugs still fire when taken out. If an injector had failed would that cause this? Cheers Greg

if an injector is out/faulty yes itll be lumpy running.

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..Its good to be different ;)
Now with working Steering Wheel Controls :)
FC Performance chip
160bhp

Ok, I take it injectors can't be fixed, just replaced? And I'm guessing expensive?

Ok, i took the battery off to recharge for a day, and when i put it back in the car started perfectly!, Would this have caused a reset?

Can be, you didn't have enough power for the coil pack/ plugs that way. Try it a few days and see, if the problem reoccurs then of to the scrappy for injectors.

sven3.jpg

Not running rough!

Still going well, so i started thinking about making a signature on here, how do you make one guys?

You do a jpg picture, normal size, upload it to for example photobucket and click on the formatted text signature when you do your post. In the window it opens past the direct link to the picture and above it select include signature. Post and from now on when you are logged in the signature will be there.

sven3.jpg