General Brava/o engine swap

Currently reading:
General Brava/o engine swap

storm_rider_

I have a bravo 1.6 sx that is currently engineless and looking at what you guys would fit. All of similar price bah the 2.4. I have access to a 2.0 5 pot marea or a 2.4 stilo 5 pot. A 155 2ltr twinspark and lastly a 2.0 ltr thema 8 valve turbo. Im leaning towards the thema turbo. If it was a 16 valve i wouldnt be still thinking. Lol

Its looking likely it will be a 20valve 2.0 marea engine going into the brava. Ive got access to the entire car. Shame its been deregistered and alot of hassle to put back on the road again. Was written off from small smack in the front.

Any of you brava guys Done the conversion from a 1.6?

I know the obvious stuff but what about will i require the fuel pump. With the engine ecu is there an immobilizer so will need ignition and key to?

Its looking likely it will be a 20valve 2.0 marea engine going into the brava. Ive got access to the entire car. Shame its been deregistered and alot of hassle to put back on the road again. Was written off from small smack in the front.

Any of you brava guys Done the conversion from a 1.6?

I know the obvious stuff but what about will i require the fuel pump. With the engine ecu is there an immobilizer so will need ignition and key to?

Very easy if you have access to the entire car

Strip the Brava and replace with all Marea parts and refurb the wiring from the marea and use that as then you can fit the marea luxuries( elect window, halfmoon dials) that sort of thing

Check if it is legal, around here (finland) you cannot fit the 5pot on Brava as the car never came with it.
Slapping it to a 1.2 Bravo, not too much of a problem. A 1.8 Brava, nope.

Immo box and the reader need to be swapped with the ECU.

Is the Marea a 147 or 155/150?

Back