Technical Brand new Abarth 595 starting issue and misfiring under load

Currently reading:
Technical Brand new Abarth 595 starting issue and misfiring under load

Jaystoy500

I am having issues with my brand new Abarth 595 in Perth. Fails to start when first start of the day and it’s spring summer in aus so not cold. Stalls after second start attempt, runs rough and miss fires. Has done it since it only had 10km on clock. Has been back to the dealership so many times they can’t figure it out or say they fixed it then it faults again. They have replaces spark plugs and done so many other things. The car currently only has 4,000km on the clock as it has been in and out of dealer from new for last 4 months. Currently have Kevin Flynn the ceo of FCA coming to my house next week with all the managed to cold start it and test drive it over 3 days. Please not this is already a faulty replacement from another faulty from new 500x! Anyone had same issues that can email me some advice or what happened to theirs so I am ready when the big guns show up to my house.

I am having issues with my brand new Abarth 595 in Perth. Fails to start when first start of the day and it’s spring summer in aus so not cold. Stalls after second start attempt, runs rough and miss fires. Has done it since it only had 10km on clock. Has been back to the dealership so many times they can’t figure it out or say they fixed it then it faults again. They have replaces spark plugs and done so many other things. The car currently only has 4,000km on the clock as it has been in and out of dealer from new for last 4 months. Currently have Kevin Flynn the ceo of FCA coming to my house next week with all the managed to cold start it and test drive it over 3 days. Please not this is already a faulty replacement from another faulty from new 500x! Anyone had same issues that can email me some advice or what happened to theirs so I am ready when the big guns show up to my house.
Hi there. I’m getting cold start misfiring, stalling, on start - I have an Abarth 595 Competitzione, 2019. Just had the coil packs changed and now this is a persistent problem for two minutes, then it runs fine. Were you able to get to the bottom of your issue?

Back