Bose headphones

Currently reading:
Bose headphones

Stuart

Prominent member
How good are they? just ordered a set of noise reducing ones and they will hopefully be delivered on Thursday. Seen they are worth over 200 quid on ebay but I got them free through my air miles, so nothing lost if they are crap lol.

Bose still seem to have a decent rep from what I've read about them however the price always puts me off.

I used to be a Sennheiser fan as they were a bit more my budget and had a pair of their PMX 70 sport headphones for years that were brilliant. Eventually they broke though and I wasn't in the slightest bit impressed with the replacement model so I'm switching allegiance although to what I don't know yet.

I normally use Sony head phones but they died. Found a set of denon AH C260 headphones going cheap on amazon £6 had them a few days now and they are great less bass then the Sony ones but much better sound over the full frequency range.

These things are ace.. only problem is when im wearing them and nothing playing, its so silent that my damaged hearing is deafening...if that makes sense

Back