Evening all, though I would share a small additional guide which may help others.

Backstory: Bought a 2013 Guiletta ( not a Fiat I know but the files on here solved the problem) about 6 months back (June 2022) but the car had a flashing odo - guessed it was the B&M module as no bluetooth or voice control, did have a working TomTom go. Waited a few months to save up as found a guy in the UK who actually repairs the modules - which I would prefer than buying a 'lucky dip' used one. James @ https://keywizard.co.uk/ was the guy, very helpful and very prompt service.

So, waited until now to get the module fixed, it came back and I tried to pair the TomTom to the B&M - no worky - it would find it, you enter the pin then if would fail to connection.

I kept a copy of the BlueMeConfigurator tool that you could download from the old blueandme.net site, when I run this tool on a USB stick, the congig came back as:
<BlueAndMeInfo>

<CarType>Giulietta</CarType>

<Configuration>97FC0</Configuration>

<BDaddr>49321_20_2343</BDaddr>

</BlueAndMeInfo>

I read somewhere that this configuration code is not actually the right one for a B&M with TomTom. Thought all was lost.

I found this site yesterday and found the latest download files for the UK on the download section ( Thanks to Ben) : https://www.fiatforum.com/downloads/blue-me-10-update-uk.416/

Aggiornamento_BlueMeTomTom_15_10_UK_A.zip

Put this on a USB stick and did the update. Now, the update takes about 4-5 minutes - it appears to finish after 2 mins and sit there and do nothing for a further 3 mins and - WAIT for the full 5 mins - it will say Complete at the end.

Tried to pair the TomTom → success !! Alfa logo on startup, Car menu in TomTom and all features working.

The Interesting thing is - re runnig the BlueMeConfigurator tool now gives this: (the correct ABC80 config type for with TomTom)

<BlueAndMeInfo>

<CarType>Giulietta</CarType>

<Configuration>ABC80</Configuration>

<BDaddr>49321_20_2343</BDaddr>

</BlueAndMeInfo>

So you can change the config of a B&M - so long as you can get hold of the right files to flash onto it :)
update ok.png
TomTom Connect.png
Car Menu.png