Blue & Me : English language pack

Blue&Me Blue & Me : English language pack

No permission to download

Currently reading:
Blue&Me Blue & Me : English language pack

It doesn't work for me too. I tried plenty times but anyway it says that English is unavailable.

Hello everyone. I just bought my Fiat 500, first car!! Happy but a little bit lost. I tried to download English on my car but it doesn't even see the USB drive. It is in German, by the way. And when I connect my phone it only charges. Is that right? The English language has 4 files, (not 3 as the instructions mention for French). Do I need to unzip the files and try again? Do I need to use only the 3 of the files? Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone. I just bought my Fiat 500, first car!! Happy but a little bit lost. I tried to download English on my car but it doesn't even see the USB drive. It is in German, by the way. And when I connect my phone it only charges. Is that right? The English language has 4 files, (not 3 as the instructions mention for French). Do I need to unzip the files and try again? Do I need to use only the 3 of the files? Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
I don't know if you resolved your problem, but it worked first time for me. There are indeed 4 files on the English installation (rather than the three mentioned in the English language documentation), but someone elsewhere mentioned that if you translate the original Italian language instructions (also included in the Zip) there are 4 files listed there too, even though these instructions state there are only 3. It's all very confusing and I assume it originates from an error in translation somewhere, but I successfully reprogrammed the 'Blue & Me' on my 2013 Peugeot Boxer from Italian to English using this download and it works fine.

Back