General Blue Chrome Key

Currently reading:
General Blue Chrome Key

smoo

I have lost the blue chrome key for my coupe, i have the normal blue and the red one, am i able to get a new chrome key?? If so, how??

many thanks!

spoke to the guy at the dealership in manchester, and he says that the key will be £20+VAT if i have the red key, which i do! Happy days! :D

Sounds about right. A normal key is about £5, so a Fiat one will be 4 times that...
H

hmallett said:
Sounds about right. A normal key is about £5, so a Fiat one will be 4 times that...
H
Well, after giving the nice man at the dealership a proper description, and my cahssis number, they have proved that sammi had the right idea regarding the price! £43 + VAT:eek: , its worth it though, its a pretty little key!! :p

sammiboo said:
£5??!! what fiat dealer have you been to that would supply a genuine blue key for a fiver :eek:

Smoo, I dont think that price is too bad, i would have guessed at about £80 for that key, cos it looks posh they bump the price up.
think H maybe working on pre 1970's prices?? :D

I am taking the red key in to fiat on friday to get one cut, and then again, there was 3!! :)

sammiboo said:
£5??!! what fiat dealer have you been to that would supply a genuine blue key for a fiver :eek:
Where did I say I was talking about a genuine Fiat blue key? :confused:
What I said was "a normal key".
H

hmallett said:
H

You said it sounds about right, referring to the blue and silver key sounding about right for the price.

Then when i was talking to you last night you said you were talking about a house key.

Whats that got to do with this :confused: :p

sammiboo said:
You said it sounds about right, referring to the blue and silver key sounding about right for the price.

Then when i was talking to you last night you said you were talking about a house key.

Whats that got to do with this :confused: :p
maybe its because he loved his coop soo much that he thought he wanted to live in it, hence the house key theory?? :confused:

Back