General Blinking indicators

Currently reading:
General Blinking indicators

rikmargetts

Hi,

How do I make my indicators flash when locking or unlocking my Brava via the remote key? Is it an easy job?

Thanks

Rik

Last edited by a moderator:
Noooooooo... well I guess it is a fiat after all and the rest of my electrics work, so I would need to have a fault somewhere for the rest to work properly.

I don't suppose you might have any idea where the fault might lie? but fixing might cause other or all electrics to stop working.
:D

Jug likes to be the first to help but sometimes is too fast for his own good. Firstly tell us what car you got, i.e 1999 Fiat Bravo 1.2 SX and also let us know how your central locking works, do you have an additional fob or is it built into the blue key etc. Detail Detail please.

If its the fiat addon RCL it wont blink the indicators, if its on the blue key then its a fault, but then again it should also work the alarm if its on the key.

Ok, I have a Brava 1.6 100HSX16v which was only made for about 12months, it is a '99 T plate. It does not have an alarm, but it has the Fiat transponder immobiliser, the remote locking is on the blue key.

Hope this helps
:)

Firstly, have you any idea how hard on the eyes large blue writing is!?

Anyway, my old Brava HSX was the same. The button for the RCL was on the blue key and it didn't have an alarm. The lights didn't flash nor did it make any sound when locking or unlocking. I inquired about making the lights flash at my local dealer and they told me they could set it them to flash by connecting it to the computer at the dealership and telling it to do so. They wanted £35 for the job so I forgot about it. You don't have a fault though, if you've no alarm your indicators won't flash.

Sorry bout big blue writing, I liked it.. LOL. But wont do it again boss :D

But that didn't really help me, is there some way I can do it myself?

Back