Technical bleeding the brakes

Currently reading:
Technical bleeding the brakes

Seconded..lets keep the Barchetta section nice and friendly / helpful.

If you want to score points / blow testosterone bubbles then travel over to the Bravo section...

Hi

part of the work i have done myself, namely the bleeding and some other stuff, like removing the rear calipers to free some trapped bubbles in the brake hose.

the brake hoses replacement itself was done by a small local garage under my supervision. i am based in bern, switzerland.

while bleeding the rear brakes i have seen that the fluid flows very, very slowly. couldnt find a rear bias brake valve so i wondered if there is a static limiter?

i downloaded the workshop manual, i will have a look there too.
thanks for the answers, and sorry for any misunderstanding.

cheers

well lets remember that we are all trying to help one another here, and advice is free and we can either heed it or ignore it, as we want.
gianmarko can i ask what garages you have been to, for help?

and lets all play nice guys and girls !

Last edited:
thanks, ill have a better look when it is not too cold. wish i had a ramp to do these jobs

i have downloaded the shop manual, will have a better look when i have some spare time.

will keep you posted on progress

In the manual it shows pressure regulators for each rear brakse could that be the problem, located at the top of rear suspension.

If you want to know more will copy out of book.

Ok, I will advise that you bleed the brakes using the pedal pumping technique. It is safe to do with this braking system.

It is common practice to use this method in the UK.

:)

Back