black lights ubba wheels n chav zorst innit

Currently reading:
black lights ubba wheels n chav zorst innit

had to put other wheels on because my front tyres were on the limit, they same size but look smaller, got the £26 powerflow back box on as well.

1407black_lights_1.jpg

1407black_lights_2.JPG

1407black_lights_3.JPG

1407blue_tsw.JPG
:confused:

re-map :D

first impressions of my punto is 4th is virtually useless and 3rd can sometimes be a struggle :(

you can get a re-map first and tell me what its like :p

EDIT

are the rear lights easy to take off, i been having a mooch round in the boot and apart from finding a boot light which aint working :mad:, i also lost as to how to take rear lights off :eek:

gaz_wrexham said:
re-map :D

first impressions of my punto is 4th is virtually useless and 3rd can sometimes be a struggle :(

you can get a re-map first and tell me what its like :p
it be diffrent on mine though i got 7 speed box :p

what about these wheels? keep or no keep, 1 has to go for refurb tomorrow anyway as its egg shape on the back needs rounding, so i'll have odd wheels for a while

gaz_wrexham said:
EDIT

are the rear lights easy to take off, i been having a mooch round in the boot and apart from finding a boot light which aint working :mad:, i also lost as to how to take rear lights off :eek:
same as on a mk1 round cap to remove on the top one, carpet flap on bottom, behind there are bolt type things, there is a plastic undoer in the spare wheel that fits them, easy :)
when boot is open sit in car with doors shut, do you still have door open symbol? if so probly just bulb

dave said:
same as on a mk1 round cap to remove on the top one, carpet flap on bottom, behind there are bolt type things, there is a plastic undoer in the spare wheel that fits them, easy :)
when boot is open sit in car with doors shut, do you still have door open symbol? if so probly just bulb

cheers dave, will go and have a play :D

yep the door open symbol is lit on the dash, i was worried what it meant the other day, but i just forgot to shut my boot :eek:

Ack don't worry about the door Gaz.... ;)

I really don't know what's wrong with me, although I hate the exhaust I think the lights look amazing and don't hate the wheels.....:eek:

i dont like the lights at all!!! :yuck:

it looks like someones painted them with normal paint, and doesnt show off the intrerior of the lights, which i think are some of the nices made!!!

like the wheels, and for some reason have a fondness for the zorst ;)

Back