black bonnet?

Currently reading:
black bonnet?

A

Andy1.6hlx

i have a yellow bravo and i've just sprayed my front grille and badge satin black, looks proper mean between the lights, and im getting a genuine abarth front bumper fitted in the next 2 weeks, and getting that black meshed too... and not im toying with the ideas of satin blacking the whole bonnet... just thought i'd get your opinions on it :)

personally, i think its a jap car sort of thing. You see black bonnets on civic type r ek9's and mazda rx7's, and it suits them...

I think on most cars, especially bravo's it looks tacky as hell. Theres a couple of lads from round my area that have black bonnets on their cars, and they get laughed at by the cruising lads. It looks like they needed the bonnet respraying and went for the cheap route.

I think you should stick with what your doing now, by putting a few black trick touches here and there. Little changes add up to a nice looking motor sometimes =).

yeah man, i think you're right, looks well mean with the black grille between the lights but i think the bonnet may be overdoing it aha

i've got matt black hlx alloys on atm, but gonna respray them in satin black so they're a bit shinier and then get a set of 4 black sparco mudflaps, and some nice new shiny abarth wheel bolts and i think she'll be done :D

only think apart from that is my drivers heated seat doesn't work, does anyone know how much fiat would charge to get it fixed? i think it's the connection that's f***** aha

get some pics up of ya car pal,lets all have a look :)

as for the seat,use a tester and test it from the seat loom see if you have live/power goin to it.If not may be the case of you need a new seat loom as they do tend to fail over the years.

cheers guys, yeah it should be all finished in the next couple of weeks... will get my mate to get some decent shots of it with his nikon when she's all polished up :)

its a common fault for the heated element in the seat to go. I dot think theres many bravo's around with working heated seats.

fiat will charge you an absolute fortune! they are the reason people nickname them stealerships! i would have a go yourself using a guide. Or failing that look on ebay for bravo's being broken and just buy a seat with a working heated element... but in saying that if another seat did work it wouldn't be long before that broke too. lol.

if you have got cloth trim it aint too bad in the cold mornings,if you have leather..yup its cold LOL

lol mike, its the price you pay to have a nice interior. Ive just swapped mine out yesterday for HGT interior and kept the bucket seats in so looks a little better now.

sorry i know its off topic, but mike do you have a part set of lowering springs for a bravo?

Sticker bomb it instead

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]
Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

lol ^^

i havnt jord sorry,i did ask my sister's bf what he did with them,apparantly his dad thru them out when he cleared out the shed :(
cos i wanted to higher the back.

just bought a set of 4 black sparco mudflaps, abarth wheel bolts, stainless pedal covers and a set of bonnet struts...

respraying alloys next weekend as well as fitting all the above parts then car is booked into the paintshop for the new bumper to be sprayed meshed and fitted on tuesday the 15th, literally cannot wait, im like a kid waiting for christmas :) aha

cool.good going :)

id be the same mate,waitin on that call to say my turbo conversion is done and running.if it was 10pm id be straight on my way to collect it haha :D