Off Topic Beware: jedgley17 on eBay

Currently reading:
Off Topic Beware: jedgley17 on eBay

Just be careful on that one. You know the worlds gone bloody mad.
But on the other hand go for it! It's about time con artists / thieves / cheats are held to account.

The guy needs to come clean now and do the right thing. he's full life is under the spot light and it's going to get messy.

My comment was a little tongue in cheek...:D?.. Oh, and I'm Spartacus...

Last edited:
Greg Davies Come on man, Game's up. Not only have you been busted, you've had the gall to come on here and blatantly lie in a pathetic attempt to cover your arse/deny knowledge. Absolutely shameful. The fact you've now seemed to have done a runner now you've been exposed is just as pathetic. Give these guy's their money back asap. Trust me on this, the amount of evidence there is against you it's a very silly thing not to, you're only opening up a very big and very legal can of worms unless you don't bail out now and give these members their cash back.

Did the Police get involved in this fraud yet?

Did the Police get involved in this fraud yet?

Yes, they're just waiting to see if Greg will have the decency to refund us before prosecuting. I doubt it will happen but we had to try!

I forgot to mention, all backup info is available for viewing, both ebay accounts have different addresses which are 8 and a half miles apart but in the same area of Worcester. purple haze The bombardment will commence later today if Greg1275 doesn't sort this out!

Yes, they're just waiting to see if Greg will have the decency to refund us before prosecuting. I doubt it will happen but we had to try!

I forgot to mention, all backup info is available for viewing, both ebay accounts have different addresses which are 8 and a half miles apart but in the same area of Worcester. @purple haze The bombardment will commence later today if @Greg1275 doesn't sort this out!

ok
Great news!

@Alixcompo -- are these the same springs...? :confused:

I bought after responding to a 'bits from a 4x4 Panda wot I'm breaking.'
So my springs were never bought from a specific ad. But they certainly are 4x4 springs which are still being plied for sale despite my paid invoice.:(

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I bought after responding to a 'bits from a 4x4 Panda wot I'm breaking.'
So my springs were never bought from a specific ad. But they certainly are 4x4 springs which are still being plied for sale despite my paid invoice.:(

I only 'liked' your reply because you answered my question. I feel for you, though.... :hug:

Wow! I feel like I've just read a crime thriller in one sitting.

I don't get alot of time on the Forum these days so have to pick and choose what I look at, I thought the title of this thread told me all I needed to know but when it went to a sticky with eleven pages I thought I'd better see what all the fuss was about.

I must admit that in the first couple of pages I was being pulled both ways. I trust 100% the main Forum members involved but then why would the seller JEDGLEY17 come on here to defend himself if he was guilty? Surely it would unfold that there was a misunderstanding somewhere.
As the thread continued it became more clear that the forum members were correct and JEDGLEY17 was starting to squirm. His selective difficulties with technology was fooling no one, not least the FFDA (Fiat Forum Detective Agency) :worship: Isn't it amazing what can be found out about someone from the comfort of your armchair!

It's clear to all now that JEDGLEY17 does not like to let go of money that comes his way, even if he has no right to it. He must have believed that he could come on here and pull the wool over your eyes, and now it's obvious he can't it's all gone very quiet from his corner.

I think the police should be involved now, a police record may help to make it clear to people the type of person he is rather than thinking he's some renewable energy hero.

Taking other peoples energy and renewing it for your own purpose is not :cool:

Good work on behalf of us all.Thanks you.
This has obviously taken a lot of time and must have caused a lot of stress and upset to the honest correspondents.
It is amazing to what lengths some people will go to defend the indefensible.
Maybe the claimed accident in the past involved a bang on the head?

Back