?Bent Wishbone?

Currently reading:
?Bent Wishbone?

R

Rob

I've recently had my car tracked but my front tyres are still wearing heavily on the inside edge. I've been told that i have may bent the wishbone. I did hit a curb going prety fast as i was coming off an ireland. Can any one tell me how to identify a bent wishbone. and also if ive bent the subframe is it a write off or can i replace it?

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!!

subframe it means lifting engine out as its bolted to it pricy job

The subframe can be removed without removing the engine. Its only bolted to it in one place.

fair enough Tom :)

just thats what i was told other day when i bent arm ect... when hit curb luckly i just needed the arm& anti roll bar £100 + new wheel

i thought it was just the ones at fiat main dealers :) but as i can see most are looking at it :(

Rob, has this mechanic actually looked at it?, because he should easily be able to see bent wishbone, and not just say it might be that...
a bent wishbone could trash your tyres in a matter of weeks (if you do as many miles as i do at any rate)
Buy a pair from buypartsby as they are probably about £15 cheaper than your mechanic will source them.

Buzz (formerly LightWarrior)
The champion of the Bravo 1.4
Owner of the Bravo 1.8

Member Page