Battlefield 4 pc anyone?

Currently reading:
Battlefield 4 pc anyone?

I've had to hold off buying this for the PC so that Santa has something affordable she can get me! ;) So yeah, I'll have it after Xmas!

So I've made a start on Black Ops 2 Multiplayer on Monday night. I was considering buying BF3 tonight if its still on Steam?

Bf3 and 4 are similar, but 4 is tweaked and it feels better. I'd save your dosh and wait. Let me know if you get it and I'll add you!

You might want to wait until they fix it before you spend your money. The forums are awash with it, and Dice have advised they have pulled their entire team off of other projects in progress to fix it.

Issues include: intermittent disconnections / netcode lag / 1 hit kills due to double bullet logging / invisible players-vehicles etc. (I've seen all of these).

My friend plays a lot and advised he emptied a whole pistol mag and a 100 rounds from his LMG into an enemy player prone in front of him with no hit box showing, before the other player noticed the flash and turned around and killed him with a shot.

I only play commander mode atm, as those other issues don't really factor. Or go back to BF3 which actually works.

When it does work, it is quite good but seems very weighted towards vehicle warfare with troops getting caught out in the many wide open spaces a lot.

To be honest I've not noticed any bugs on pc, but only played a few hours. There is a big new patch out now. What format do you have it on dbunx?

To be honest I've not noticed any bugs on pc, but only played a few hours. There is a big new patch out now. What format do you have it on dbunx?

Sorry about the delay in response; I've got it on PC. I've been playing BF since 1942 and this is by far the most buggy version they have released. I've got the recent patch and I still had a disconnect last night, but it was only once in 4 games (however on my last game of the night it crashed when attempting to load the next game map).

It is still broken it seems for some people, however I did shoot people and they actually registered last night so it is looking better.

Some of my friends are having a few issues but not all as bad as I've had it, and others have stopped playing altogether or just play deathmatch on Lockup as it doesn't have big set pieces that cause client crashes like the collapsing building.

Just got it last night, so far only disconnected twice and I've played around 4 or 5 hours.

Anyone still playing? I CANNOT get used to keyboard and mouse despite playing on pc for years. I'm just not fast enough. I see people dashing round spinning everywhere. I know my mouse mat is **** but keyboard and mouse seem decent. G500 mouse and G15 gaming keyboard. Any tips??

Anyone still playing? I CANNOT get used to keyboard and mouse despite playing on pc for years. I'm just not fast enough. I see people dashing round spinning everywhere. I know my mouse mat is **** but keyboard and mouse seem decent. G500 mouse and G15 gaming keyboard. Any tips??
That mouse and keyboard are good, I don't see any obvious reasons why you'd be having problems. Battlefield probably isn't the best test though seeing as it's has a very low tic time...

Back