battlefield 2 on 360 mini review

Currently reading:
battlefield 2 on 360 mini review

this is my favourite game at the moment and i think it is awesome! when playing through the game solo it proved a little difficult mastering the controls but once that barrier was overcome the game really came to life. the graphics and sound effects really put you there (when using surround sound). ive had this game a while now but i still constantly play it, "why?" you ask, because on live this game really shows its stuff. i prefer the map backstab to the other but they are all good.

at the moment i am ranked 2nd lieutenant in campaign and master seargant on live.

i rate this game 9.5/10 (y)

stilosporting said:
this is where other people with this game can help me, in campaign i am stuck on a level where you have to stop 2 nukes from being launched within 8 minutes and it hard as fook. how do i do it???? :eek:
Not got to that part yet mate, I have been too busy playing other stuff, but I'm sure I'll go back to battlefield sometime.

Have you tried www.gamefaq.com They have the whole game mapped out on there, I'd paste the link up but it don't allow their faqs to be linked.

Last edited:
Woo hoo, haven't played this in ages. Think I'm a Leutenant on the online game, Bridge to Far is my map of choice , allthough BackStab and Deadly Pass are up there as well.

Back