bass tube help

Currently reading:
bass tube help

You are going to need a fused 15 amp supply and matching earth.

Then run your remote and bass lines to it.

Don't know why it has two pairs of speaker in attachments.

Cheers

SPD

Hi ryan and rallycinq.Would you not be best off with one of these kit's?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CAR-AMP-AMPLIFIER-KIT-WIRING-AUDIO-SOUND-SPEAKER-CABLE_W0QQitemZ250495281472QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Terminals_Cabling_ET?hash=item3a52aea940

Maybe the speaker attachments are for an additional subwoofer.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
could i just run a rca from stereo to bass tube or will that not work or is it better to ground and all the other wires

You need the signal leads (RCAs) to get the sound there, but it won't make any noise without power.

So, yes, you'll need to put power to it and take it away (supply and earth) and you'll need to be able to switch it on and off, so it won't flatten your battery overnight, hence the remote lead.

No shortcuts I'm afraid.

Cheers

SPD

it will work but you need to get a wiring kit aswell

you will need to take apower supply from the battrey

make a grounding point best place is to drill a whole in the spare tyre bay sand away any paint to bare metal crimp a ring connector to the earth and screw down and put some vasaline to stop rusting

then rca and remote lead to your head unit

tadaa one working bass tube

if i dont have enough outputs on the back of the stereo which splitter do i need and how many splitters thx guys

okay i cant seem to find much info on that headunit but i think it has 1 preout wich means you will be able to connect your amp up no problems

cool so there will be 1 cableso what cable do i need to connect it it bass tube cause bass tube has 2 in so do i need a 1 to 2 cable or sumet

you need an rca cable wich is one cable but has two plugs on each end for left and right, plug the corresponding colour into each port on both headunit and amp

Huh :confused: Try and get some pics for us in the morning. An RCA cable will have 2 connections an L and R. Then you have + for battery - for ground and then rem which go's on the blue wire of the HU and switches the amp on when the HU turns on.

Back