Bargain

Currently reading:
Bargain

Doesn't give a lot of info about output, ohmage, impedance and frequency range. I suppose ohmage is not too important with an active amp, but why can't people put any info on their listings.

was it you that asked if it wil fit in the boot of a nova and if it will raise your bhp
i really fort that was a serious question aswell i answered it when i got home from the pub so i didnt think twice about it

Neofolis said:
Doesn't give a lot of info about output, ohmage, impedance and frequency range. I suppose ohmage is not too important with an active amp, but why can't people put any info on their listings.

Output what Neo?

Ohmage, well Impedance would be important if that were a speaker on its own, then it'd need an appropriately matched amp to drive it! But given thats an amp and speaker together- it doesnt matter- as the system is matched. The amp will just connect to a low level output of a H/U...

But, the question begs would Nova Boyz be interested in frequency response- doubt it! It certainly wasnt the first thing on my mind, and I did think about the design of mine a bit!!! Hehehehe :D

Back