General barchetta withdrawal symptoms

Currently reading:
General barchetta withdrawal symptoms

I sold my lovely barchetta to a guy from thirsk last month, everytime I come on this thread I get withdrawal symptoms, I'm blaming "er in doors" as she nagged me to sell it "as we never use it" and "its sat in the garage", and "we could use the cash to buy our daughter a car"
Well our lovely daughter is now running round in a sensible punto 1.3 multijet, had to get that, as it runs forever on deisel and its only £50 roadtax, and shes a student, so shes always skint !

Hope shes worth it and realises the sacrifice I've made !

YEP :) well if you look out for second hand stuff you can save lots of money over Fiat parts plus its fun. Well you will have a B again even if its in need of a bit of love for what £1400

I have been doing this with my B over the last two years and she is now almost faultless, its making her better then showroom again thats the next step.

(y)

Plus if the car is cheap and you put the money in over a year or so the wife does not find out and thinks its a cheap hobbie that keeps you out of trouble (y) hehhe

PS hun if you are reading this I might have spent a little more on my B then I let on ;-) hehhehe
Doc Orange Peel

Yea, I'm afraid women dont understand the attachement to a car, whenever my barchetta was away in the garage, she moaned how it was a waste, BUT guess what on a bright sunny day, GUESS who used to love getting the top down and driving it to work.
I think I'm likely to save up and try and buy one next to new, I think you can save some money by sourcing one in belgium or germany and importing it yourself, with the next one, I'd love to get a hard top with it, to make it more practical in the winter.

Back