Styling Badges: yey or ney?

Currently reading:
Styling Badges: yey or ney?

Kekybobo

1.3 mjet 500 sport
So when I bought my car a year ago or more the previous owner had put abarth badges on it. Front, rear and sides. It looked well but I know, and other sharp minded 500 drivers know that its a 500 sport and not an abarth. So I've taken them off (front and rear for now anyways), and made something up carbon vinyl and some leftover fiat centre caps I had lying around.

So the question is yey or ney?

I don't have original badges but i could easily put the abarth ones back on.

Tom

Attachments

• 1468330908249.jpg
    1468330908249.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 1468330927220.jpg
    1468330927220.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 1468330939081.jpg
    1468330939081.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 1468330952510.jpg
    1468330952510.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 53
No, if it's not an Abarth do t put the badges on

Exactly my intention and motive.

Why does the badge look out of proportion?

The badges are 56mm wheel centre cap badges I had left over from my winter wheel project. I thought I'd kill 2 birds with 1 stone: remove the abarth badges and repurpose the spares I had.

Tom

I actually like this, and props to you for doing something different and inventive tbh.

I must say, I prefer it on the rear slightly more than the front (possibly the moustache makes it all look a bit "off"), but I'm digging the back for sure! I debated taking the badge totally off the back of mine!

I think it looks out of place personally, but hey its your car if you like it then say hell to the world and stick with it!

Better than abarth badges imo but I'd rather spend a little on the correct size badges.

I actually like this, and props to you for doing something different and inventive tbh.

I must say, I prefer it on the rear slightly more than the front (possibly the moustache makes it all look a bit "off"), but I'm digging the back for sure! I debated taking the badge totally off the back of mine!

At first I wasn't sure about them especially the front, but theyre kinda growing on me.

I'm gonna keep them as is for now.

Anyone want some abarth badges?

At first I wasn't sure about them especially the front, but theyre kinda growing on me.

I'm gonna keep them as is for now.

Anyone want some abarth badges?

Well as long as you like it, that's what counts!

Haha I actually do really want Abarth badges, but my 1.2 Pop chassis would be a dead giveaway :( And then I'd have the opposite of your problem!

Back