image.jpg

Punto Evo/Supersport (Abarth) Back in a fiat.. We'll Abarth!

Introduction

So 6 years later after binning my mk1 55punto, and then go karting around in a cinquecento sporting I defected then to a ford focus Eco diseasel, I am now happy to say that I have seen the light and I am back in a Luigi! More specifically this one :

And what a car Luigi is!
3 years old, 19000 miles and not a mark on him! Also upgraded to alloy gators in red which protect those lovely scorpion wheels! They really finish the car off and set it beautifully for me.

:slayer:
One of the sexiest looking abarths ive seen.... also what are alloy gators? Im looking for things to protect my alloys but those things that stick on the wheel can look a bit ugly (from halfords)

sorry for the long wait to reply, the alloy gators were fitted by the garage before I collected it as an optional extra for me, its basically a plastic/vinyl trim that fits between the rim and tyre and protects the alloy from any kerb knocks or damage, has saved my alloys on 4 occasions already! and the key they supply you with reshapes the plastic to a degree when you damage it, so it never really looks bad until you get really close up.

they really set it off. Check the photo in my display pic of them on.

Last edited:
sorry for the long wait to reply, the alloy gators were fitted by the garage before I collected it as an optional extra for me, its basically a plastic/vinyl trim that fits between the rim and tyre and protects the alloy from any kerb knocks or damage, has saved my alloys on 4 occasions already! and the key they supply you with reshapes the plastic to a degree when you damage it, so it never really looks bad until you get really close up.

they really set it off. Check the photo in my display pic of them on.

Ahhhh I see, I was thinking of getting those.. how much did they cost you?

Ive already buggered my one brand new wheels :cry::(

Back