Currently reading:

Kinda looks like you're garotting someone.... would that be the good lady wife to be?
Edited to say I forgot to mention liking the style though (the visual style not your strangling technique ;))

actually she was atsleep and figured id take a pick with the phone, innitially planing to be one of those "cute picks" but then played around with it quite a bit and ended up loving it, and yeah shes the soon to be wife :D

Crappy pick here but u get the idea:

GnR_3_2005930144543.jpg

I hope you don't just get pictures taken around graves cos you think its cool. My grandad died last year and if i thought people were getting pictures taken at his grave cos they thought it looked cool. I would not be happy.

Just remember peoples loved ones are burried there!!!

Last edited:
Q TOY said:
I hope you don't just get pictures taken around graves cos you think its cool. My grandad died last year and if i thought people were getting pictures taken at his grave cos they thought it looked cool. I would not be happy.

Just remember peoples loved ones are burried there!!!

No no, nothing like that, that's highgate cementary, we went to see marx's grave for her history project and we took a picture, that's all.

About the blood comment, do you drink your ****?

Spare me the crap...

is it difficult to drive in those boots? or do you have some comfy driving shoes??

my bad steve, sorry, im still a bit jumpy today :/

And its impossible to drive with em boots, i wear a pair of dc shoes to drive ^^

i used to have black and red hair and suffered constant jokes from people..it got sooooooooo boring. I think you look like a lovely couple and Luciel you one lucky guy..shes a beauty :) and no im not a lesbian before you say it...i just like pretty women :)

:eek: Wow, Luciel your fiancee is beautiful. I think the avatar is interesting.

Back