Auto-Italia - Heritage Motor Centre, Gaydon. Sunday 14th September

Currently reading:
Auto-Italia - Heritage Motor Centre, Gaydon. Sunday 14th September

O

Ozric-Al

Here we go again. :)
From the AI Website: -
"As autumn closes in, this is an end-of-season opportunity for Italian car owners, enthusiasts and club members to get together at the most popular motoring venue in the Midlands. A repeat of last year's massive 70 car Lamborghini turnout is expected. In addition to the extensive display of Italian cars, there is plenty more to see and do… Visit the Heritage Trust Collection (enhanced with lottery funding), take a ride on the demanding off-road course or enjoy family karting fun.
A main attraction is the chance to drive on Aston Martin's Motor Research Test Track. Last year Italian car owners experienced high-speed pace car runs on the superb 3.5-mile circuit."
This is the location of my first ever meet with BOO (and a harrowing awakening as I met AlfaNige for the first time. ;)) and is a great day out. The museum itself is great with loads of automotive memorobilia and to top it all, this is usually the last event of the season prior to the Xmas bash and your last chance to rack up mileage points!
So, standard format people. Please post below with your login name and postcode. Non-Members are welcome to join us as are BOOM members who have Italian Metal. No Fix Or Repair Daily's or their ilk on the stand please (Welcome to park with the great unwashed and join us inside though peeps). :)
Ozric-Al
Tommy K
Kate
Wolfie TN22 5JX
Von
BlueBiker MK5 7HZ
Callum - Banbury
Beeson NN11 4EG
Rascal - bd157al
Adam DE65

web site?

http://www.heritage-motor-centre.co.uk/index.html

looks like a good day out :)

bravo8.jpg

Marea, why settle for less?

Count me and Mr T in please :)
I know he wants to take "it" round the track...

I'll be there as log as Tommy keeps his kart away from my kids :)
WN4 9JE

"No Fix Or Repair Daily's or their ilk on the stand please"

what does that mean?

Fix Or Repair Daily's

Rob
Mk.2 Marea Weekend 1.8 16v 115 ELX - Bigger IS better ! ;)

so helpful...

... what is meant by "Fix Or Repair Daily's"

...?

Lol, just seen that post again Tommy. Had forgotten all about that.
Have to put me as a 'playing by ear' (more like cash) on this one. And if I do go I will be parking with the peasants.

yes from me provisionally.

Will see what happens re a new job, but money shouldnt be the issue, more time!

Andy_sx

what ,how,when & how much..???

Al, what's the deal at Gaydon ? Do we all get together and show off ? Do you all nomally go together or meet up half way ? Etc etc etc ??
If you could explain the basics, as i would love to be part of it mate .
Many thanks Mike

Sassi grey, HGT, R160 BWL..

There tends to be meet points along the way depending on which part of the country you are coming from. There is usually one final meet point just before the event, where we all meet up and convoy to the event together.
We then take an age to line all the cars up straight ;) And Oz looks like a traffic cop directing cars.
Then there is the chance to chat, look round the other cars, look round Gaydon museum. There is also the chance to take your car round the Land Rover test track there. Also a small go kart track and off-roading in a landrover (you don't get to drive it though!!)

humpingxt5.gif