2052976-6.jpg

Audi TT Coupe Quattro 225.

Introduction

Little preview picture of my new project i mean car :rolleyes:

2052976-6.jpg

Its already been modified as im sure the private plate and the day running lights and the 3.2 v6 bumper show but theres still plenty to do!

im way excited, but ive got another weeks wait before i can get her home as its having a new steering rack fitted before i hand the cash over. but its worth it the 1.8l 4pot 20valve ko3 turbocharger is very tuneable :D

if anyone saw my grande punto tjet theyll know i like a shiny colourful engine bay and this car will be no different, already ordered a few bits going for a silver/blue theme this time round.

Btw if all your going to say is why a TT or the various hilarious TT jokes then dont bother posting.
todays job, induction kits

i removed the bmc cda, bracketry and block breather hose to make way for the OEM setup, but to improve air flow i modified and fitted air ducting to the side and also drilled the bottom part of the box out but annoyingly the photo of all the holes corrupted :( but theres about 30 15mm holes though

the sound is hugely better than standard, not quite bmc induction kit level but for oem panel filter its immense and tbh my maf sensor is working better and i swear the midrange torque has been improved :)

DSCN0726.JPG

DSCN0730.JPG

DSCN0731.JPG

theres no more loud dumping noise but the intake roar is deeper and afterall i am 22 now so getting abit old for dump valve sounds :p

Last edited:
Theres alot you can take off the engine that you dont need, like the SAI valve! that tidies up alot of crap!

heres my S3 bay for an idea of what you could get..

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

the engines are so tuneable, and can look nice too with abit of love ;)

Back