General Are these Pandas worth much?

Currently reading:
General Are these Pandas worth much?

One of the housekeepers at work drives a :cool: G plate Panda. It’s the soft top 750 (CL I think) I don’t watch TV; she tells me its like the on in an X-mass Clownburger Add?

:chin: Its low mileage, I’ve only seen a little rust bubbling from the door bottoms (so Far), and (Apparently) roof doesn’t leak. The only Mod (I think) is a stereo.

She is OK with me posting some pictures so I’m taking my camera tomorrow…

She may be up for selling it soon. Are these rare?

Kind Regards,

dave (or Binki? LOL) said:
nar they 10 for a penny on ebay :( a good one might get £400 though :)
Hi All,

(y) Cheers Binki (and Dave)! – Nice to know LOL.

She hasn’t had her panda long, but is starting to love it more and more. She will prob. now keep.

As promised – pick for you all. Sorry about the quality – :bang: my camera’s battery ran out after 1 Photo. :) Hopefully the sun will be shining and I’ll get more/better tomorrow.

Regards All,

Attachments

• Panda.jpg
    Panda.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 34
That's a nice looking Panda. I only got mine fairly recently and it's great. I'd rather have it than any of my other cars. :)

Untill you sold it so some pikies who kinda trashed it....

Funny enough look what i seen during the week in Strandmillis (StudientsVille) Belfast :p

140920081518.jpg

140920081519.jpg

Yup, it's steve's panda 3 and a half years later!
(and my very badly parked Xm several cars up, LOL)

Jim

Last edited:
And there was me thinking it was one of the other 49 in NI, lol.

that is the worst thing about the cars I drive

You can spot me a mile off!!!

12 x pandas on the road (and it's not as if you'd mistake sylvia for anything else!)

8 or 9 Barchetta's

50 XM's

Mmm... I do have that black Cinq when I want to go under cover!

280920081539_001.jpg

Jim

I only bought it for the alloys but splutter and and sylvia are surounding him in the drive and wont let the scrappy anywhere near him, LOL

think we may have another baby on my hands but we'll see how splutter gets on at MOT on Monday

Jim

Back