General Anyone need the Rear Fiat Barchetta badge

Currently reading:
General Anyone need the Rear Fiat Barchetta badge

hello!

Nino where do i must go now to pay this badge by paypal? which link? becaus at first time i choose post payment...but now i want to pay by paypal but i can not find it. What do i have to do??

and this handbrake cover...this can fit also in barchetta y.98 right? that silver cover?

Handbreak cover fits all Barchettas. The Barchetta has not changed since it's launch. All that has chanegd is the bumpers and the third break light.

www.paypal.com register there or do a bank transfer. Mail me at

[email protected] and I'll give you the bank details.

Let me know the best way for you. (y) Paypal is good as I get cash the cheapest way from you.

Nino...i don't why but paypal.com works everything OK, only when I go to my account it freezes?! I wanted to send you, by send money option, but it says that I must confirm my e-mail... I can confirm it in my account but it is not working at the moment... I will try again later but this is going about an hour... :confused: :confused:

NINO, JUST GOT HOME AND GOT MY BADGE, WILL BE ON CAR IN A WHILE, THANKS V MUCH:)

HI

I will be getting some more in the next few weeks, I have to get them cut and sent. I'll post them up here when I am ready, or keep an eye on E-Bay for me. nino_1975

(y)

I've got your badge today :D Very nice product and very good and safe package! I recommend it to anyone(y)

Nino_1975 said:
I use a strong but harmless double sided sticky pads, safe on the car and badge. and very very cheap to buy.

:)

How did you use those sticy pads? Did you stick it on the whole sign or just at the beggining/middle/end... Becaus it looks quite hard to put those pads on this sign... Is contact glue 100%? :D

yes i will place it here, when it is done ;) Just have to take some time :)

Does anybody know how to remove the rear Fiat badge? I don't seem to get to it through the luggage compartment. Do I need to remove the rear bumper?
And also, what do you use to fill the holes?

It just pulls off with some force. Get a normal blunt knife, rapp some masking tape over it to make it blunt and slide it under the badge. Mine came off whole and not damage to car or badge. Then I filled the holes with car filler. Then touched up with the paint stick. The right badge should cover the holes.

(y)

It came off just like you said it would. And I'm sure the new Barchetta badge will fit nicely over the holes. I think I got it from you at ebay earlier this year. ;)
Thanks!

Back