Anyone know where I can get..

Currently reading:
Anyone know where I can get..

MarkG

A 1:10 scale radio controlled model of a Seicento Sporting or Seicento rally car?
Also, what games feature cinq's and sei's (apart from sega rally 2)

I'm 30 but having my second childhood already(that's if the first one ever finished!!)

i thought all seis were remote controlled toys anyway? ;):p:D

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes

yeah i contacted 3 different UK RC car shops and none could find any fiats.

you do get moe obscure bodyshells in 1/8th scale and the smaller cars @ 1/8th have been known to fit 1/10th chassis (tamiya do a 1/8th mini on a 1/10th chassis)

what chassis you got?

- - Donz - -

I have absolutely no idea, it was given to me from a friend of a friend. At a guess it would be the cheap one supplied with the mini Tamaiya kit, I have no shell and no motor. I thought it would be cool to have a RC version of my Sei but have found nowhere that i can get one. Quite surprising as you can find just about any other car that's been rallied.

yeah, i went thru much the same when i started off in RC cars (one of my many short lasted obsessions) now i just take it out occasionally, i'm using a honda civic body - coz i got it cheap ;)

had mine out in the snow last night - but the 3inches we had in perth was just too much for my wee RC car.

- - Donz - -

I used to have a great off roader that was 4wd chain drive, I haven't seen a chain drive on anything since. It was awesome on all surfaces but the battery life was about 3 minutes. I'm doing that radio controlled magazine build it week by week thing aswell. I'll probably get bored of it once it's built.
The council have just tore up our only RC car track in Bournemouth and put a swing park in it's place.

we have a recently closed supermarket car park that works well.

the top end tamiya kits are belt driven, some even twin belt driven, but i don't know of any current chain driven stuff, mine is 4x4 shaft driven on a TL-01 chassis which is great for me pissing around with it as it has very few parts.

- - Donz - -

The council recently spent millions on a park and ride scheme that no-one is using which leaves a huge empty car park near my house that would be ideal for using as a track. A few people have already cottoned on to the idea and are using it for caning their xmas presents round.
Don't know why but I love the idea of pulling up in my Sei and getting a tiny replica out of the boot and kicking peoples asses with it! My missus thinks I'm a big kid !!
One of my mates has a 16v Punto and wants to do the same.

you could always make one? (seriously)

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes

Aren't they just vac formed shells? A nice mould (the biggest effort by far) and a bit of acrylic + someone who has a vacuum forming machine and you're away. But none of that is simple really.

Paul

Back