General Anyone interested in a meet?

Currently reading:
General Anyone interested in a meet?

Is that kept in the boot in case you run out of fuel ? I only ask because I carry a stunt kite in my TA, for that one moment when the wind and location is right.. :)

Nah, that's only a 3m, maybe I should use this, I got it on Tuesday :D

It's an 11m race kite and when it's not inflated, it's as long as the Panda and 500 combined :D

Attachments

• WP_20130904_010.jpg
    WP_20130904_010.jpg
    524.8 KB · Views: 63
I'm not too fussed if we do the geocaching thing or not, as long as we get to do some driving and there is some good food then all is well :)

Please don't get hung up about geocaching it's something that doesn't need too much planning and can be used as a fallback plan. There are a lot hidden in scenic places so lots of photo ops come to light so useful if not familiar with an area.

yep i would be interested in attending/ helping arranging a meet, Midlands is probably best, the Coventry Motor Museum is pretty good

or if South East there is Brooklands, lots to see with the planes, cars, bikes (and even buses) and good grub. there is also the Mercedes World next door

i'm away most of October but November would be cool (y)

I have decided to hold off for a bit buying the 595, I may get one next year but right now I am only doing 3000 miles a year and most of those I don't need to do, so spending over £20k on a car thats not going to get used is just silly.

Funny how things change... I have just seen a 595 comp at the petrol station, the guy let me have a look around it...I am now getting one again!

595 - YES :tempt: 595 - NO

Ian, you're worse than my missus. Go on, you know you want to and I'll let you park in the VIP section at the Xmas NFM. (y)

I am down your way on Friday and will have a look to see what deal they can do.

How can anyone say no to that interior?

abarth-595-2012-12_foto_1340_1004.jpg

I visited the Abarth garage in Nuneaton and I foundit very hard not to trade in my 500 and get a 595, the interior looks so cool and so do those Sabelt seats :D

Back