Anybody watching...

Currently reading:
Anybody watching...

No I havent but unless it's factual it won't change my views. :) (wink)

As is typical with Forsyth he mixes real with unreal to create a semi-factual albeit fictional book.

It WILL make you think, I guarentee it. (if not, you get your money back) ;)

It's a intense book, fantastic read but also full of serious messages. It won't change your views but it will make you question them.

Thanks but no thanks I've read a couple of his and I'm not keen. Plus I'm on an Agatha Christie drive right now (sad I know).

The real issue is that this still happens in various countries around the world and nobody seems to really take action to stop it. It may not be on the scale or organisation of WWII, but ethnic cleansing still continues.

That SS guard who was interviewed on it a couple of weeks ago who was stealing from the Jews and hiding it in his locker is nothing but a coward and thief and it is his type who should be locked up. He obviously wasn't appalled enough about what was happening not to steal from them. He then even took the back off his locker to remove the stolen items to cover up what he had been doing. His comment was that loads of people were being killed and that was war, he didn't seem to realise that killing people who posed no threat was wrong. This is after 50 years and he still feels no responsibility or apparent remorse.

He should be locked up and the key thrown away as it is his type that would probably allow it to happen again.

Back