General Any Info On 500 Abarth

Currently reading:
General Any Info On 500 Abarth

Where i work want to do the graphics for a 500 and they were going to use the standard ones from the website and i said no they muct do some snazzy stuff for the Abarth so does anybody know of any pics of the Abarth.

Cheers for that i think that the Mini style graphics are better than that shown on the punto but they are still crap, why go through all that effort to make one of Europe's most talked about cars and throw some tin pot graphic on the roof and under the window (above the sideskirts for the abarth) fiat clearly have some tallented designers so whyyyyyyyyyyy.
Any more info would be much appreciated.

The Abarth might NOT make it to the Tokyo Motor Show.
We might have to wait until next year to see it
as the factory is busy 24/7 making the 'ordinary' ones.:cool:

The Abarth might NOT make it to the Tokyo Motor Show.
We might have to wait until next year to see it
as the factory is busy 24/7 making the 'ordinary' ones.:cool:

I hope it does make it :( I've been really looking forward to seeing it in all its glory. Once I see it I know I'll want it :D

it previews at the 2008 geneva motorshow.it wont go on sale in Italy till september.the uk wont get it until feb 2009.it will have the same time scale as the gp abarth,ie almost 1 year after preview then its launch that's if they dont delay it somewhere along the line again

it previews at the 2008 geneva motorshow.it wont go on sale in Italy till september.the uk wont get it until feb 2009.it will have the same time scale as the gp abarth,ie almost 1 year after preview then its launch that's if they dont delay it somewhere along the line again

I heared pretty much the same thing. I wanted the 1.3 in Lounge but then saw pics of the Abarth and fell in love but it still a year away or more.

I am actually more interested in the Abarth SS version, but according to my stealer we are looking at 2010 :bang: :bang: :bang:

Back