Any good PC Games?

Currently reading:
Any good PC Games?

There are millions of good PC games, but it depends on genre. Based on ME3 and BF2 being mentioned I'm assuming you prefer shooters? In which case I can't really help as that's not exactly my favourite genre :p
Best suggestion I can make would be to jump onto Steam and download a few demos, see if anything piques your interest (y)

ME3 was not so bad. worthy of playing if you can get the game "very cheap" a lot easier to get on the PC.
3025-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

other than that ive been playing all of the Unreal games.. from the first Unreal right through to Unreal Tournament 3.
again also best played on the PC ;) (see above picture)

cheers!

c&c 2 sounds brill I f*** loved the first one. Although back then I didn't really understand PC games and was gutted when it wouldn't run (like 8 years ago I think lol)

EDIT: this doesnt come out until 2013 :O

@ekilpze: ill play anything mate. Love skyrim and things like that. I like all sorts! so with that in mind, any other NEW release suggestions?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Anything from valve.

Half life2 +episodes 1 and 2
Portal
Team fortress all of which come on the orange box for about £15

Or portal 2 which has consistently ranked as one of the best games ever made by games reviewers, magazines, websites and taken numerous rewards.

Also left for dead 1 and 2

All of these are amazing cult games

PC or Console mate? should check out the abandonware games, sure they are old but they have good stories.
before christmas i got a load of old Apogee games and played them.. man i was reliving the memories... my 486 pc LAGGED whilst playing them!

heh i like my space horror games.. ever played doom 3? thats not bad for its age. umm then theres Prey and lets not forget Dead Space. or if you wanna go a little older try System Shock (but play the first one first.)
BioShock is not too bad.. system and bio are both the same kinda game just one is newer.
All of the DeusEx games were good. i like the first one as it was built on the Unreal engine.
skyrim you know.. Oblivion is still fun with all the mods you can get now. fallout 3 onwards is good.
the WarHammer Dawn of War games are good.. if you like Command and Conquer games.
You should really view my Facebook profile and see all the games i "like" i must have over 200 listed in the games section LoL
Infact.. just click "im on facebook" in my sig, you will see the list.

iv already been trolling through steam but not seen anything.

Anyone played men of war? Just seen this and looks okay.

PC or Console mate? should check out the abandonware games, sure they are old but they have good stories.
before christmas i got a load of old Apogee games and played them.. man i was reliving the memories... my 486 pc LAGGED whilst playing them!

Im PC all the way mate.

Thanks a lot for those suggestions but im really just looking for new games either future releases or that have just come out tbh :(

Anything from valve.

Portal

Or portal 2 which has consistently ranked as one of the best games ever made by games reviewers, magazines, websites and taken numerous rewards.

I do like every title mentioned here, but again im looking for new games just come out really. Thanks a lot though mate! any ideas on some a bit newer?

Have you tried Space Marine? Very cool game, tbh I spent a lot of time playing EVE:Online nowadays but still recommend getting Steam as there is always something interesting to check out on there
smile.gif

What's eve online like? just gonna have a look now :)

Hang on I think I'm going to have to sell my car to be able to afford a PC capable of running Eve well :)

Anything from valve.

Portal

you forgot to say tf2 is now free, gets updated a bit

quite a few other free games on steam, not all as good, can get some cheap games when on offer with steam as well

i would get cs:s as well. always fun due to not having to get 101 medals can change game play dynamically tons of different game modes
bomb, hostage, zombie, gun game quite a few more as well

also get your name down for cs:go beta, if you want a game not released yet, same goes for dota2 still don't know how to play it

Back