car3.jpg

Grande Punto Another red T-Jet (:

Introduction

I thought i'd share my Grande with everyone as it seems to be the thing to do (y)

Anyway i've had the car around 2 months now and love every bit of it, one night I drove my friends (GotGrande) and I just had to get one, was a great upgrade! Cleaned the car over the weekend and thought it was time to get some pictures up.

Only thing changed is debadged boot but got a couple of things to buy when money becomes available :)
Let me know what you think :)
Reactions: maverick1508
I love this AGP so much I think its awsome and love the pics and the wee tent you bought your AGP to play in lol. Pics are awsome also it is just such a beautiful car mate (y) :)

I love this AGP so much I think its awsome and love the pics and the wee tent you bought your AGP to play in lol. Pics are awsome also it is just such a beautiful car mate (y) :)

Cheers mate! (y) What dya reckon to the vinyl?

nice to see your still looking after this gem mate ;)
grill looks great i really admire that on an abarth :p

Jordan.

Someone likes it wooo! ;) I need to look after it a bit better, need to refurb the alloys, get it detailed, serviced and resist temptations of other/2nd cars!

Cheers guys! Must say I think the vinyl is growing on me (y) Car's just about to tick over to 40,000 miles! I have a strange thing about keeping a car over 50k on the clock, I always change cars before it gets to that mark, so with 10k theoretical left i'm starting to look for the next car. May replace the SS with a Clio RS 200 for the high revving sound but not sure yet, i've got 10k and 6 months tax to use up so until then i'll enjoy the car :D

Cheers guys! Must say I think the vinyl is growing on me (y) Car's just about to tick over to 40,000 miles! I have a strange thing about keeping a car over 50k on the clock, I always change cars before it gets to that mark, so with 10k theoretical left i'm starting to look for the next car. May replace the SS with a Clio RS 200 for the high revving sound but not sure yet, i've got 10k and 6 months tax to use up so until then i'll enjoy the car :D
you should get the older shape focus rs

you should get the older shape focus rs

I'd love the new shape just can't justify the price for the inevitable undrivability, old shape is also lovely but it's more a poster car for me, can't see myself driving one plus there's one in my local town (n)

You'll miss the turbo.

Your so right sweex :( New idea - Megane 250 cup, handling + turbo = :D Price = :(

I'm so incredibly picky with cars it'll take me ages to find a replacement!
Falling out with the Abarth atm :/ Think it needs a full tank of V Power and a long drive to hopefully get me back on it's side!

Haven't posted anything this year! Still got the car and enjoying it had it a year and a few months now. Nothing to report really other than I got a puncture on christmas day which resulted in 2 brand new pirelli pzero nero's for the front end, it needed them not too far down the line anyway so not a bother (y) It might stay with me this year or I might change to something else who can say :shrug:

So for now just another picture i've had for a while and not uploaded, not the best quality though, just a phone pic! (y)

Actually have to buy something for my car! Some lovely little lowlife decided he wanted one of my centre caps for his mantlepiece, came back to the car and it's gone :mad: thought I may have got away with owning a car and no one vandalising it or stealing anything, but not this time! At least it's a cheap fix unlike the last 2 cars being keyed (n) To replace them with the standard red? Or go for black? Or maybe even yellow? (may look a bit out of place with the red and white theme)

Sorry to hear this bud! The little bastards, dont work so dont appreciate or respect the price of anything!

Black might look nice but would be very tempted to go for red ?

Can anyone please help...

My oil is really low barely registering on the dipstick. Now, I know I need 10w/50 fully synthetic but can't find anything to make do in the shops and need it done asap. A mate typed my reg into something and came back to me saying 10w/60 would be fine....I'm not so sure and can't find any information on it. So really does anyone think its wise to top mine up with the /60 stuff? It's only a litre top up until I have my service in a fortnight. Opinions?

Can anyone please help...

My oil is really low barely registering on the dipstick. Now, I know I need 10w/50 fully synthetic but can't find anything to make do in the shops and need it done asap. A mate typed my reg into something and came back to me saying 10w/60 would be fine....I'm not so sure and can't find any information on it. So really does anyone think its wise to top mine up with the /60 stuff? It's only a litre top up until I have my service in a fortnight. Opinions?

If you have a range store near you they do the same grade advised in the handbook? Its castrol edge, and usually a decent price

Back