Technical Another headlight problem

Currently reading:
Technical Another headlight problem

xHannibalLecter

Hello guys ! I've got a retarded issue again... My passenger headlight stopped working .. the turning signal works , and the "position" bulb(idk how that one is called in english) is working but no low or high beam. I checked and swapped the bulbs , bulbs are fine , also checked the relays and the fuses and they are fine . Could anyone guess what could be ? Or did anyone experience this issue before ?

P.S I did search the forum before posting ... didn't find anything .

I could be inside the headlamp ie wiring or the circuit board inside also make sure you haven't knocked the earth cable out it's the black one I'm no expert but I had this in my old punto in that it was the wiring

Thanks for the reply ! I have checked the ground cable it's in place , I even put a new cable from ground on the lamp to the chassis still no luck , since there can't be a issue with the cables from the headlight to the rest of the car (nobody screwed with them) I tend to think that it's the headlight itself ... Anyway I've got to find a electrician to find the issue , it's going to cost me a fortune

Back