Another formal introduction

Currently reading:
Another formal introduction

B

Bill

After seeing Dan's intro, I thought I'd do one as well, because I've been posting on here for a month or so, and no one probably knows who I am.

I bought a 1998 Bravo 1.4 SX last summer, as my first car, and have done a few mods such as headunit, sub, amp, speakers, neons, de-bagded, clear side repeates, induction kit, nothing major.

In the summmer, I'm going to sell my 1.4, and get either a 1.2 or a JTD, so that I can get better mpg. It will probably be the 1.2 because the JTD's are too rare, and insurance would be more. At least I can remap the 1.2, and get a bit of extra power.

So I probably won't be doing anything to my 1.4 anymore because there's no point lol :(

I'll also become a BOO member as soon as I post the form off lol, and hopefully meet some of you guys at the events (probably when I have my nice new car, not my 1.4 lol)

a formal welcome to you! :)

hayley who's selling her silver 1.2 - i think that seems like a very fair price for a 2001!? you waiting til the summer so you can afford it then or?

talking of remapping 1.2's i'm going to arrange for mine to be done next month - got to get it done! :)

::: danhearn.co.uk ::: my boo member page ::: [email protected] :::

Yeh because I've had my 1.4 broken into at uni, so don't want to get my new 1.2 damaged here as well, so waiting till the summer, plus I'll have more money.

Yeh because I've had my 1.4 broken into at uni, so don't want to get my new 1.2 damaged here as well, so waiting till the summer, plus I'll have more money.