General Annoying

Currently reading:
General Annoying

Alfizzle

Anyone got a non rusty boot lid in white with glass and good heater?.. dont need the lock or the wiper motor/wiper..

mine is ok but it has an annoying dent in it from trying to push him uphill :doh:

nothing i do will get rid of it, so heres my next question... how would i go bout getting a dent out of my bootlid?.. im one for body work but this dent does not seem to want to go.. its either dented inwards or push it back out and its dented outwards :bang:..

any help would be much appreciated (y)

Possibly have a lid... ;)

Dents are tricky on the bootlid - I took one to the bodyshop that we use at work (for police vehicles, so they're good) and they said that it was almost impossible - cost of repair would have written off vehicle! :eek:

Last edited:
Might aswell leave it.. i cant see it anyway.. but its just annoying because i know its there... lol

I bet every Panda owner has a dented bonnet as well because of idiots pushing the bonnet down instead of dropping them from 6"
Pandamaniac

If you want a giggle, watch this:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wm7WPlEyFc"]YouTube - Dent Repair with Dry Ice[/nomedia]

It's probably genuine.

Back