General Animal cages

Currently reading:
General Animal cages

R.T.Fishall

G'day

I've just bought one of these little Fiats to replace my old Ute. Can you get a cage to go in the back to keep critters from joining you in the front or will I have to weld one up myself? I know I'll have to cut some holes in the floor to let the cr@p out but with the air con on full the smell will be ok.

You don't see to many of these 'down under' but my mate, Bruce, says its ripper and I always believe him....... just not the bit about how he ate a whole croc in less than a week.

Any advise you can give will be needed as I've never owned one of these fine european vehicles before.

R.T.

Woah we even have someone from "Down Under" :D welcome to the forum! :D

You can get them quite easily if you're any good on eBay! Check this out! The only problem is you might have to beg them to ship to you... or look on the Auzzie eBay site.

Let us know how you get on :)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Dave Mate,

When you've got 1000 miles to your next wrestling gig you don't stop for anything except fuel.

Harold (K'roo) and Pete (P'sum) are used to it. The missus aint quite as keen but she still holds the bottle for me when I gotta take a wiz.

RT.

Back