Alternative wedding first dance ideas

Currently reading:
Alternative wedding first dance ideas

Dominion

haven't got enough lette
My mate is getting married in October, and he and his future Mrs are struggling to come up with an idea for a first dance.

They are both into rock, classic rock, stadium rock...... so rock, really. They want to find something that hasn't been done to death, e.g. Aerosmith's Don't Want to Miss a Thing, but they still want something relevant - something with a bit of meaning and emotional content.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

My cousin and her now husband had this problem too... they eventually managed to get hold of classic rock tunes, but played by violins and what not. Obviously there wasn't a string quartet there, it was just a CD they found with them all on. They had it playing while everyone was eating their meals then had their first dance to one of the tracks on there (y)

My mate is getting married in October, and he and his future Mrs are struggling to come up with an idea for a first dance.

They are both into rock, classic rock, stadium rock...... so rock, really. They want to find something that hasn't been done to death, e.g. Aerosmith's Don't Want to Miss a Thing, but they still want something relevant - something with a bit of meaning and emotional content.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

We had ours to Nickleback Faraway, Missus was into that sort of music and we found it rather fitting.

We had ours to Nickleback Faraway, Missus was into that sort of music and we found it rather fitting.

Nickleback do do quiet a few decent songs that would fit a first dance

Me and my misses have already decided our song before we even think about getting engaged!

Photograph
Lullaby - not overly great tho

But i agree - Far-away is an epic wedding song and i must admit i love it alot

Ziggy

Thanks for the helpful suggestions (and the inevitable brainless ones too) :rolleyes:

Spoke to my mate again last night and they think they've made a choice - If You Needed Someone by Bad Company. Doesn't really fit the whole wedding theme, but it means something to them so it'll do :)

cheers

Back