Alloys

• Thread starter Johnna of Chester-le-street.
  • Start date

Currently reading:
Alloys

J

Johnna of Chester-le-street.

I want some alloys to fit my 1.4sx and I'd be very happy with 14inchers, but I won't pay lineaccessoria prices. Anybody got any? I'm willing to throw in some 14in Volvo alloys.
HELP!

I Have

I have genuine 14" Fiat alloys + new 185/60 Bridgstones, i'd love to get 16" alloys
so - you know what they

Everything is for sale - at the right price

How much?

I'm no good at offers, so send a quote to
John Lines
9 the Cedars,
Ashbrooke,
Sunderland.
SR2 7TW. And I'll get back very quickly.

Anybody else?

Colm's to far away, which is a massive pity. Any body else got some suitable 14in alloys?

Untitled

Johnna,

I've got some original 15inch Bravo 1.8HLX for sale. Come off a 98 car. All original tyres (185/55/15) with excellent tread. Come with the original Fiat bolts and locking bolts.

I've also got some 16 inch ATP Venom lookalikes with 205/45/16 tyres. Again, nearly new with bolts and locking nuts.

Available from Surrey although happy to arrange postage at cost for the above, subject to COD etc.

The only reason these have come up for sale is that I have replaced them with some 17inch last week !

Fixed!

Thanks Paul, but a top bloke from Darlington has fixed me up with some alloys and he's near to hand. If you want shot of them 15 inchers try Findit UK. They've got a fiat section.