Styling Alloys

Currently reading:
Styling Alloys

jimmy

Just got hold off some wolfrace octanes for my sei
one quick question i took the old 13" things off and theres a kind of pin pocking out off where the wheel is meant to go i guess its there to help u get the wheels on but i pokes out too far to fit the new ones on.
Can i take it off?
i know i will need spacers on the back anyway or maybe a little bit of arche mods but i just want them on scraping or no scraping!

JiMMy

Yes, take it off, stupid kwik-fit didn't when I change my steels to alloys.. the result was driving at motorway speed (70+) u will get white knukkle shakes :) erm, steering wheel will be virbating all over the place. as this metal peice won't sit flush against abarth alloy or spacers.

Shopping List:

-40mm Lowing Springs
Cadamuro Rear Spoiler
Window Tints
Scrapped 1.2 Punto

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by fixitagaintomorrow
All it does is locate the rear drums and hold the front disc/spacer in place. It won't cause any probs if you take it off, especially if the flat headed bolt on the opposite side is left on.

Pete.
Cinq sporting 1242cc
Cinqs&Seis Yahoo group
Clubcento

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

i had to take the pin bit adn the flat headed bolt off to get my spacers on at the front, and i have had no problems so far....

this of course doesn't mean to say its a good thing tho.....

SEI POWER

NOS Guzzlers are just lower beings :D

Back