right, gonna get my dad to have a word with his mate at tsw alloys
so can you just check i got these details right

pcd will be 100mm and i'll need wobbly bolts

offset? is the ideal 29? but if not closest above that i can get

what width of alloys will go? 6.5" 7" ?

and the tyres i need are 195/45 's

is all this correct?

thanks

where can i find out what offset my wolfrace octanes are have'nt put em on yet but i got told i'll need major mods to the rear.

JiMMy

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by part
wat are wobbly bolts?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Wheel bolts where the conical face that would normally sit in the bolt hole of the wheel is not fixed to the bolt shaft.

i.e. the seating face is actually loose and can move around on the bolt. This allows you to use the wrong PCD wheels (to a certain extent).

Confused? Think of a big washer on a small bolt. The washer can be moved about all over the shop to wherever's best, but the bolt can still be tightened up properly.

I'm just making this more confusing, aren't I?[xx(]

Pete.
Cinq sporting 1242cc
Cinqs&Seis Yahoo group
Clubcento

Hi i work at Motor World and own a chink sporting. I ordered my alloys 2 months ago and they are still been made. cinqs and scie have a funny pcd and offset. you can have vauhxall fit alloys with a 4x100 pcd but the offset is all wrong and the alloys will scrub. The largest alloys you can put on are 6x14"s with a 4x98 pcd and that gives you the correct offset. Order them now you might be waiting a while.

Ummm no, you can fit 15's on a cinq, the offset and PCD are two different things you do know that don't you ?!?

My Car is now for sale, A total one-off, head turning bargin!!!​
voldar02.gif

My last wheels had a severely wrong offset, but as long as you balance it out with spacers and get the correct length of bolt to go through the spacer into the hub, theres not a problem! I had 15mm spacers on my last wheels and had no probs at all..!

I have a feeling Motor World, like most other places, cant be bothered to think things through properly when it comes to fiats.. i was told my 15s wouldnt fit, and the company i brought them from said they were non-returnable because of this..

Funny how they fitted..!!

fABULOUS, fEMALE aND tOTALLY fLIPPED

Back