Styling Alloys

Currently reading:
Styling Alloys

GeorgePayne

Just got my first car and its a uno lol . . .

i was just wondering wether mini wheels will fit on to them

(the classic mini wheels)

No. Mini wheels are either 10inch or 12inch (for some later models). Unos need a minimum of 13inch wheels to clear the brake calipers.

I'm sure you could get some minilites in 13inch or bigger. I've never really thought what an Uno would look like with 13inch minilites.

No. Mini wheels are either 10inch or 12inch (for some later models). Unos need a minimum of 13inch wheels to clear the brake calipers.

I'm sure you could get some minilites in 13inch or bigger. I've never really thought what an Uno would look like with 13inch minilites.

thats what im doing to mine
and yes you can get bigger than 12 inche's
im gett some mini lite 13's for it slammed
euro style :D

That's what I'm doing to mine, and yes you can get bigger than 12 inches. I'm getting some 13" Minilites for it, and getting it slammed Euro style :D

From your first post you asked if wheels from a classic Mini would fit your Uno. They won't, as asides from the size being wrong, as JJHepburn pointed out, the PCD (stud spacing) is also incompatible. Different manufacturers use different PCD's, so you would need to ensure that the wheels you buy have a PCD of 98, which is a Fiat fitment.

You also need to ensure the offset is correct for the Uno as different wheels use different offsets depending on application. Fit wheels with the wrong offset and you can upset the handling and have issues with bump steer and rubbing.

'Minilite', despite its name is a style of wheel that's available in many different sizes for a whole range of manufacturers cars. They were famously known for being fitted to classic Minis but they are also available in other fitments. Contact sellers of these wheels and ask if they do them in Fiat fitment and with the correct offset for a Uno.

Good luck :)

Last edited:
From your first post you asked if wheels from a classic Mini would fit your Uno. They won't, as asides from the size being wrong, as JJHepburn pointed out, the PCD (stud spacing) is also incompatible. Different manufacturers use different PCD's, so you would need to ensure that the wheels you buy have a PCD of 98, which is a Fiat fitment.

You also need to ensure the offset is correct for the Uno as different wheels use different offsets depending on application. Fit wheels with the wrong offset and you can upset the handling and have issues with bump steer and rubbing.

'Minilite', despite its name is a style of wheel that's available in many different sizes for a whole range of manufacturers cars. They were famously known for being fitted to classic Minis but they are also available in other fitments. Contact sellers of these wheels and ask if they do them in Fiat fitment and with the correct offset for a Uno.

Good luck :)

wow thats one way to ruin ya fun

anyway im still guna euro it :D

wow thats one way to ruin ya fun

anyway im still guna euro it :D

There is definitely a manufacturer that makes Minilite wheels in 4x98 - because when I tried to buy alloy wheels for a FIAT at a mag-and-tyre shop, that was the only style available in 4x98! However, that was many years ago and a shop here in NZ, so you might have a lengthy search... I'm sure it's possible though.

-Alex

There is definitely a manufacturer that makes Minilite wheels in 4x98 - because when I tried to buy alloy wheels for a FIAT at a mag-and-tyre shop, that was the only style available in 4x98! However, that was many years ago and a shop here in NZ, so you might have a lengthy search... I'm sure it's possible though.

-Alex

well they dont have to be mini wheels

i just want some euro style ones

eg. ronal turbo's

Back