Alloys, + Insurance Company Tracker

Currently reading:
Alloys, + Insurance Company Tracker

Yo, Just wondering if anyone around the age of 17/18 has got the GPS tracker system that some insurance companies use to put a 'Curfew' on thier GP. (11pm - 5am)? If so... Does it make a massive difference if you fit official Fiat alloys (Abarth GP 10 spoke white 17") and tell them about it?
Cheers
Tom
x

Yo, Just wondering if anyone around the age of 17/18 has got the GPS tracker system that some insurance companies use to put a 'Curfew' on thier GP. (11pm - 5am)? If so... Does it make a massive difference if you fit official Fiat alloys (Abarth GP 10 spoke white 17") and tell them about it?
Cheers
Tom
x

Call them Tom, it's your best bet.

I really dont like the idea of these trackers systems though.. especially if it records everything, eg speed

Ollie
Sky Insurance

Cheers Ollie, It doesnt record speed, its only a GPS tracker that records when car is active and location against time!
Ill give my insurance company a bell tomorrow as Ive just purchased my new GP :D
Tom
x

Declare the alloys - as they may void them for not been the Originals that come with the car in the event of the accident - it'd open up a whole can of worms that you might not be able pay for :(

Ziggy

Cheers Ziggy, on reviewing the situation.. Im not gonna be able to afford new alloys just yet, gotta save some money and I will probably invest next year when Ive got the dreaded first year of insurance out of the way! :)
Cheers for the help guys... Apart from you Pete....;)
x

Back