General Alloy Wheel

Currently reading:
General Alloy Wheel

venice147

Hi i just ordered a Enzo H 6.5x15 4/98 alloy wheels and a F1 GS-D2 185/55R15 82V tire to go with it, and i have just realise my car is 2007 grande punto, and on where i ordered it its just a punto 2007 it says there, does anyone know if this size of wheels will fit my grande 2007 punto.

Thanks

HMMM, i assume i got a grande punto 07 then. if you say no fiat punto 07, anyway i just want to know the alloy and tire will fit cos have paid alot for it, lol

HMMM, i assume i got a grande punto 07 then. if you say no fiat punto 07, anyway i just want to know the alloy and tire will fit cos have paid alot for it, lol

Most places still call the Grande Punto 'Punto'.
The only places where they still make the Punto I think is India or some South American country.

I see, well am in UK, lol, so would the wheels i order work for my grande punto lol, 15rim,and 185/55R15 tires, lol, plus do you know any sites online that sell part to modify the gp in every way shape and form.:)

well if you do have a grande punto the alloys wont fit on the car unless you use 'wobble' bolts which i hate

:( ****, so i actually need the other bolt for it, i heard its not good to use it. how true is that

Where did you order them from? With them being aftermarket chances are they'll actually be 4x100. However, the centre bore and offset are also different between Punto and Grande so you could well still be scuppered there.

hi, thanks for the msg, if i may ask what is the offset number and centre bore, i got it from a company that deals with alloy not on ebay lol. thanks if you can tell me what this number are and i can email them to ask them if that what i ordered.

They've already said it's a Grande in post #1, centre bore for GP is 56.1mm, not sure about offset as I don't own one. 185/55r15 sounds fine to me in terms of rolling radius as well.

Okay, i just want to get this right, the alloy which i order 6.5x15 4/98 ET38 B58.1 wont fit my grand punto unless i use the wobble bolt, or with the bolt would it still not work for it?

Thanks

Back