General Alloy bubbling

Currently reading:
General Alloy bubbling

rgc610

I haven't seen anything on the forums about this but when I was looking at Fiat Bravo's, everyone I viewed had the paint bubbling on the alloys. This off put me at first but literally every Bravo I viewed had this so I settled when buying my car.

Does anyone else have this problem? Thinking of having an alloy refurb, but 50 quid a wheel is quite expensive for something I'll end up kurbing :p

I haven't seen anything on the forums about this but when I was looking at Fiat Bravo's, everyone I viewed had the paint bubbling on the alloys. This off put me at first but literally every Bravo I viewed had this so I settled when buying my car.

Does anyone else have this problem? Thinking of having an alloy refurb, but 50 quid a wheel is quite expensive for something I'll end up kurbing :p
Yup I have it. Alloy refurb is on my to do list. Unfortunate but it's not bad really. Not just fiat alloys have bubbling issues, it's the salt and acids on the British roads from horrible winters and **** summers.

What kind of price tag is a bargain then? :)

Well I saw the ones i got on there for £80 each I want to get 2 for spares and just handy to have.but the guy sold them swine

Attachments

• 1404848276429.jpg
    1404848276429.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 21
Back