P10003641.JPG

Bravo Alex's Fiat Bravo T-Jet

Introduction

Alex's Bravo T-Jet

Got this babe in 2007.. been having it for about 2yrs now. Just want to show some pictures after a polish/wax session.

P10003641.JPG

P10003702.JPG

P1000365.JPG

P1000382.JPG

P1000386.JPG

sample of how my exhaust sounds like.
hey Alex,

cool mods - looks good - .. actually mine looks almost similar - and has done for some time now :D ..only difference is i have got Bravo T-Jet logos cut out in the black side stribes :)

Hopefully sunday I will get my lowering springs mounted and off to take some photos.

cheerios

Very nice, al looks very well done and nice tasteful and balanced mods.

What stereo is that you've got fitted?

thanks mate. I'm on Kenwood DDX 5032
http://ae.kenwood.com/Car_Entertainment/Visual_n_Navigation_Systems/DDX5032

:) Do you have any plans to tune it?

Will be doing so after intercooler and minor stuffs.

wow! great car mate, defo the best bravo i have seen :slayer:

Thanks. Appreciate that!

Holy pagoda, that looks awesome!
Similar styling i'm working up on my own white bravo.
Except yours kills mine! Hahaa.

Just a wee question, where can I get front and back Abarth badges? It's either that or I pay a lot to get the bodywork smoothed out and debadged.

Haha. Post some pictures when your done.. Front abarth badge can be purchase from ebay. The rear will not fit due to mechanical clip so what i did was custom made some vinyl and stick over:D

very nice, is defiently slammed and i love the pro race alloys (y)

Thanks. Will be dropping the front slightly more

best one i have seen, 4 sure (y):yum:

Cheers mate:)

hey Alex,

cool mods - looks good - .. actually mine looks almost similar - and has done for some time now :D ..only difference is i have got Bravo T-Jet logos cut out in the black side stribes :)

Hopefully sunday I will get my lowering springs mounted and off to take some photos.

cheerios

Nice. You should get the top in black.. will definitely bland in. What springs did you got?

Here's how my side vinyl is like in closeup
P1000376.JPG

AAAH... you have a more subtle approach to the logos ;) - cewl.

the Springs are Eibach 30/30 mm proKit. will be fitted this weekend. hopefully :D

cheerios

Yours is K&W ? ...looks cool but very low in the front?! :slayer:dont you have to be very careful driving around on uneven terrain? like speedbumps etc.?

"Haha. Post some pictures when your done.. Front abarth badge can be purchase from ebay. The rear will not fit due to mechanical clip so what i did was custom made some vinyl and stick over:D"

Well, I'm thinking I might possibly get the front one (I assume the front bumper needs to be taken off for fitment?) and i'll think i'm just gonna get the back badge removed and smoothed over, so that the boot is flat and completely badgeless.

Also, I don't know why, but I have MASSIVE gaps from my wheel to my wheelarch side, as if the wheels are further into the middle of the car than they should be. Is there any spacers I could buy that would push them out a tiny bit?

"Haha. Post some pictures when your done.. Front abarth badge can be purchase from ebay. The rear will not fit due to mechanical clip so what i did was custom made some vinyl and stick over:D"

Well, I'm thinking I might possibly get the front one (I assume the front bumper needs to be taken off for fitment?) and i'll think i'm just gonna get the back badge removed and smoothed over, so that the boot is flat and completely badgeless.

Also, I don't know why, but I have MASSIVE gaps from my wheel to my wheelarch side, as if the wheels are further into the middle of the car than they should be. Is there any spacers I could buy that would push them out a tiny bit?

Here you can buy wheel spacers ... thinking of buying them myself... also Novitek have some spacers for the bravo..

http://www.fiat-sportiva.de/product_info.php/info/p1816_Aluminium-spacer---14-mm-4x98.html

...this is also where I bought my scorpion gearknob!...

http://www.fiat-sportiva.de/product_info.php/info/p2361_Gear-Shift-Knob--Scorpione-.html

cheerios

Yours is K&W ? ...looks cool but very low in the front?! :slayer:dont you have to be very careful driving around on uneven terrain? like speedbumps etc.?

That's right. Our bumps here are as high like moutains. I've had a small sticker pasted on my rear so drivers behind will know why

P1000366.JPG

Yes mate. Bumper needs to be taken so as to get direct access to front grill. I've seen a blue bravo on the web somewhere with smoothed boot, looks great imo.

Mark is right. Get some hubcentric spacers and it will make alot of big difference. If i recall correctly, stock rims offset should +31 so getting 20mm - 22mm will look flush. I'm on 32mm spacers btw

Hi Alex,

Love your car in White!!!

Keep it up with ur project (y)

cheers

Thanks fellow mate!

Here you can buy wheel spacers ... thinking of buying them myself... also Novitek have some spacers for the bravo..

http://www.fiat-sportiva.de/product_info.php/info/p1816_Aluminium-spacer---14-mm-4x98.html

...this is also where I bought my scorpion gearknob!...

http://www.fiat-sportiva.de/product_info.php/info/p2361_Gear-Shift-Knob--Scorpione-.html

cheerios

Great. Thanks for the link!

Alex, how did you make the chrome on your upper grille, black?
I notice that the lining is still there, so I'm assuming its just painted?
I'm guessing that the mid section in between and the lower front bumper is just painted too?

hi alex
where did you get your abarth badges from? i have found some on ebay but they say there for the grande punto or will they fit the bravo aswell? are they easy to fit aswell?

thanks Danny120T

Hi there, I can't view the videos. It says I need to accept your friend request???

Can you please send me a private msg to confirm whats the go? I sometimes forget to check threads I typed on hehe..

very very nice, good work! i also would like to know what size your alloys are and how far was it lowered?

Back