General Alex Gs

Currently reading:
General Alex Gs

Emm

Fiat Addict
Im putting this here as i know Alex doesnt visit the LL, hope it stays here and then he can see it:)

:DHAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!!!!!!!!!!:D

WOW - that's a lot of posts! You ARE a caring lot :hug: Thanks Emma - even noting that I don't tend to make it to the Leisure Lounge, how perceptive!

I didn't even get a card from my family in Devon this year, no phone calls either. I thought everyone had forgotten but obviously not the FIAT Forum! ;)

Yes I am coming over to England in February to run training courses (that seemed to spread fast!) and I'm going to spend some free time in sunny Manchester on the 16th-17th. That's where Emma, Louie, and Rosie are, of course!

My free time in London is the 22nd-24th, I know where Chas lives, so that's a good start for a trail of FIAT troublemaking ;) Jai - maybe we can meet at last. Antsuno2, would like to meet you and your projects as well, though since it's winter I guess you won't be taking on anything too big - or maybe you are?

In March I'm heading down to the south-west to spend some time with the family.

Cheers again and hope you're enjoying the holiday season! :cool:
-Alex

My free time in London is the 22nd-24th, I know where Chas lives, so that's a good start for a trail of FIAT troublemaking ;) Jai - maybe we can meet at last.

FF mini meet in Watford then! Jai only lives about 2 miles away from me but I've still yet to see his house or UT in hibernation :rolleyes: And Stu is about 40 miles north of us on the M1.

Antsuno2, would like to meet you and your projects as well, though since it's winter I guess you won't be taking on anything too big - or maybe you are?

Ant is in Manchester so he can't be too far from Louie, Emm and Rosie! And DuncUnoTurbo isn't too far a drive from there in Derbyshire.

Be great if we can all meet up and it will be good to see you again Alex (y)

Back