Technical airbag fault due to dodgy wiring i think

Currently reading:
Technical airbag fault due to dodgy wiring i think

wreksta

airbag fault due to dodgy wiring i think
please take a look at these pictures
and tell me is there problems with tghe wires as there is no orange connector some one has made a hash of the job before i got the car thanks

P9220022-1.jpg

P9220019.jpg

P9220017.jpg

As long as the connections made are soldered and correctly paired to the right wires that should eliminate any connector issues, its similar (but not as neat) to what I did on Mrs Ffoxys 1.2 but we still own that before any smart-arse asks!

If there is still an Airbag failure warning and the connections are good it may be the OCS mat in one or both of the seats, or one of the many other connections to various Airbags, depending how many you have (model dependant).

There is a good guide in the Stilo section for checking I think.

As long as the connections made are soldered and correctly paired to the right wires .

yes but which are the right wires mate please
i have the connections from salvage yard but would like to connect them to their corrosponding wires

yes but which are the right wires mate please
i have the connections from salvage yard but would like to connect them to their corrosponding wires

Aah I see... cant help there sorry but I'm sure someone will be able to.

P.S. putting the connectors back on from a salvage car could lead to a world of pain... those Fiat connectors really are sh*t of the highest (lowest?) order...

Aah I see... cant help there sorry but I'm sure someone will be able to.

P.S. putting the connectors back on from a salvage car could lead to a world of pain... those Fiat connectors really are sh*t of the highest (lowest?) order...

i will solder them back n mate as i left a good couple of inches of wire
i want to make sure they arnt wired wrong in my pictures

For the passenger's side:
Purple/Black <-> Black
Cyan/Green <-> Brown
Green <-> Blue.

For the driver's side i cannot access today. Maybe tomorrow.
BUT you should also check the OCS and the glove's dpt connector...
:)

right i really need some help here guys

ive rewired all the connectors and checked them
also i have came across this ocs sensor
but i measure this with multi meter black wire from the sensor reads 000
blue/yellow wire reads 10.5-11.5
grey/white wire 12.00 ish

can this still be faulty with it giving correct reading as deckchair had explained in a post on here

as much info needed as possible ie all the measurments for each connector woul be great ive also checked the fuses they work n probs as i measured without f50 and i got 1.80 on blue/yellow
and 2.00 on grey and wite wire

Back