General Agp ss

Currently reading:
General Agp ss

That's only over at Watford. May be worth a look in on :chin:

lol I am pretty certain that I couldn't afford to change cars at the moment anyway! But I am sad and still wouldn't mind a look - more so as I'd get a valuation for my car and have fun bickering to see what deal they'd throw together :p Being an Abarth - probably none :mad:

And to insure myself in an Esseesse - premium will increase by 3x to £1500 :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: And I have just scrolled down to the more expensive quotes - increase the lowest one by 5 ;) Go OneQuote Direct - whoever the fluck you are.

EDIT 2: Even more insane are the quotes I got for my current car, which I insured in September for £420 odd (£500 with breakdown cover on top). They are now quoting me £706 as the cheapest quote. How the bloody hell does that work? I am older, with more no claims, etc - it should be going down :mad: Not up by over 50% within 6 months :mad:

Last edited:
Price seems about right, its almost 2 years old. Only thing i noticed was that its had two owners and low mileage....just questioning why two people bought and sold it without doing many miles in that period of time

Maybe they ran out of petrol money:eek:

Price seems about right, its almost 2 years old. Only thing i noticed was that its had two owners and low mileage....just questioning why two people bought and sold it without doing many miles in that period of time

Maybe they ran out of petrol money:eek:

Being an 08 plate, there's every chance (being an early Abarth) that it was a demo car at some point. That would account for one owner anyway...

They have had that car sitting on their forecourt for months...It was there when i bought my M-jet from them back in March last year and back then it was up for 14K and it was still there last month when i took my car in for a clutch and DMF, and the price then was £11,995. Got to admit it...Even i was tempted, and if im honest...I still am!!!

Does it make you sick that i've just done a quote, and its only £200 more than my mjet? £550 baby!

Shame the cars too pricey for me!

Very sick :yuck::cry:

Do you have many years and more driving experience over me then?

The price on it has changed again! Is now up for £13000 - I think they need to make up their minds...

Back