Adrian Flux - FF Discount???

Currently reading:
Adrian Flux - FF Discount???

Cheers guys (y)

I will wait until the paperwork comes through to see what it is that they actually require and then I'll drop Ben a pm :cool:

they just want a photocopy of a membership card, or similar proof of membership :) Just PM Ben to sort you out :) had to photocopy drivers licence too iirc, and a modified car report (but wont apply for you ;) )

Well I've just got off the phone to them. The guy was very rude, explaining that I was making up a cheaper quote I had before I even gave him the details of what car I had. Also without telling me he passed me onto another company, who when I told them what had happened, also found this unacceptable.

Must have been having a bad day :rolleyes:

I had that when I phoned about the turbo volvo, got passed to some other company that dealt with something or other.

do you know what the quote was for 10months??? £5778:eek:

ended up going with footman james aswell, worked out £1150 or therbouts monthly. and she was far far from std:)

Sorry to drag up the 3 month old thread but I am planning to ring Flux up tomorrow about insurance, if I told them I was a member here how would that all get confirmed? What would they ask of etc?

Not really got a high post count as I just like to read everything which they could assume as "he just registered, doesn't actually go there anymore" so might not get any discount?

Need ot declare all mods and at 17 is a killer as you could imagine lol

Back