Absolute bargain, especially in this weather!

Currently reading:
Absolute bargain, especially in this weather!

TO an extent, if you don't mind it being loud, not particularly cold, only one some of the time and not last very long.

I could go all day...

I have agreed what you have said, but I also say its uses are limited. Not in what it actually does, but what it can actually do. I.e. it can't chill food in a bedroom, it would stop you from sleeping.

Ah ffs what's the issue Steve, I have been so clear throughout, no, it won't chill food under certain circumstances due to:

How loud
How ineffective
How undurable

That they are, so yes and no, the answer to your question is yes and no, its use is limited, which is what I said at the beginning but didn't say before the auction end to help Liam. It's primary use is to chill food, but it can't even manage that under a lot of circumstances.

No need to wind me up is there?

Compared to a normal fridge, yes, they are crap. However, I am one of those with a very loud computer, so I have the fridge on 24/7 in my bedroom chilling beer. :D

Are you feeling unwell Paulie? LOL

It was surprisingly unloud actually, was purchased about 3 years ago and hes never seen any use, I bought it for £25.

Liam

Back